Please send your CV and motivation letter to email email@example.com by Friday 15th November 2019.
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position of Gender Equality Program Coordinator in Belgrade. The Gender Equality Program Coordinator works on design and implementation of projects promoting gender equality and women’s rights, supporting systematic approach to gender mainstreaming in all programs of the Foundation, acts as a gender policy advisor in planning and monitoring of program activities.
The preferred professional characteristics of the potential candidates are the following:
Job Description Gender Equality Program Coordinator
- University Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Pedagogy or similar.
- 5 years of relevant project management and implementation is required.
- Previous experience and work with gender equality and women’s rights, single parents’ issues in Serbia, work life balance, women entrepreneurship, genders mainstreaming in project etc.
- Excellent understanding of Serbia's socio-economic situation.
- Managing and implementing gender projects within the Foundation.
- Design of all project documents (methodology, application forms, eligibility criteria, etc).
- Project budgeting and narrative and reporting to donors.
- Project support and monitoring of use of grants, including advisory support and mentoring to grantees.
- Support to other projects and activities implemented by the Foundation.
- Management and implementation of other newly designed projects.
- All other duties as requested by supervisors.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player but can easily handle any job individually.
- Ability to organize and deliver when working under pressure and within changing circumstances.
- Be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work closely, and deal sensitively, with colleagues, often under pressure.
- Ability to deal sensitively with different parties on difficult areas.
- Ability to review data, identify and adjust discrepancies.
- Understanding of budgetary processes and financial controls.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid driving license.