Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation will be launching the project for promotion of entrepreneurship among secondary school students. Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation is seeking a qualified, mid-level candidate to support and monitor the mentoring process for Student Mini-Companies (učenička preduzeća) for the period September 2012 – June 2013.
• University Degree in Economy, Finance or Business Administration
• 3 years of relevant project experience is required
• Experience and knowledge in business, entrepreneurship and mentoring process
• Excellent understanding of Serbia's socio-economic situation
• Good understanding of the Secondary VET education system
• Defining the criteria for selection of Student Mini-Companies for Secondary Education and business
• Matching of the mentor and Student Mini-Company
• Design and create the mentoring guide for Student Mini-Companies and business
• Overall support and monitoring of the mentoring process
• Be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation strongly encourage qualified applicants from all communities, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, language, religion or age.
If interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation via e-mail no later than August 31th, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.