The "SDGs for All" Annual Online Conference will be held on KUDO platform on December 8 and 9 (Tuesday and Wednesday) at 11 am.
Objective of the conference: to bring together key non-state actors and decision-makers, at both national and local levels, to discuss the best ways for the alignment of Serbia’s development priorities with the objectives in the 2030 Agenda.
Time: December 8 and 9, 2020, @ 11:00.
Who: The “SDGs for All” Platform is supported by the Governments of Switzerland and Germany and implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH within the project “Public Finance Reform - 2030 Agenda”. The Platform is implemented in partnership with the coalition of local civil society organizations.
Where: Annual Conference “2030 Agenda - Meeting the New Challenges”, will be conducted virtually, with the participants joining the conference via the KUDO platform.
- Ms Françoise Jacob - UN Resident Coordinator
- Mr Urs Schmid - Swiss Ambassador to Serbia
- Mr Thomas Schieb - German Ambassador to Serbia
- Prof Dr Slavica Đukić Dejanović, Special Advisor to PM of Serbia for Agenda 2030,
- Mr John Kennedy Mosoti, Regional Director, UNFPA
- Mr Yngve Engstroem, Head of Cooperation, EU Delegation to Serbia and many others…
DAY 1: Tuesday, December 8
- 11:00 - 11:25 Opening Remarks
- 11:30 - 12:30 Panel Discussion I: Global Challenge - Different Perspectives
- 12:35 - 13:35 Panel Discussion II: Serbian Challenges - Identified Gaps and Proposed Ways Forward
DAY 2: Wednesday, December 9
- 11:00 - 12:00 Panel Discussion I: Success Stories from the Zlatibor County
- 12:05 - 13:05 Panel Discussion II: Challenges and opportunities for driving sustainable and inclusive growth by the local businesses
- 13:10 - 14:10 Panel Discussion III: Acceleration of the 2030 Agenda implementation process through the partnerships - Project experience from the Y1
- 14:10 - 15:10 Close Out